To all the ladies out there, do you also want a gorgeous skin that glows and a skin you can’t stop flaunting? It is a desire of every lady to have a gorgeous skin. And as per my experiences eating healthy can affect you far more than applying synthetic products and achieving a fake glow that does not last long. So some of the food items for gorgeous skin are:
- Fish- Eating fatty fish like that of salmon, herring or mackerel are some of the excellent foods that are best for the skin. These fishes contain omega-3-fatty acids that are useful in keeping skin thick, supple and soft and moisturized as well.
- Dark chocolate- Dark chocolate is known to be really beneficial for your skin. The cocoa present in the dark chocolate helps in making skin hydrated and thick. Cocoa is rich in antioxidants hence helps in prevention of aging in skin.
- Green Tea- This is one such drink that everyone is aware of. Apart from cutting off fat from the body, green tea has some great skin benefits too. The powerful compounds in green tea that are called catechins are known to make skin elastic and hydrated.
- Red Wine- Red wine is the product made from red grapes and hence the red grapes contain a compound naming resveratrol which is known to prevent aging in women and especially in women after 30. The compound delays the aging process making skin youthful.
- Tomatoes- tomatoes are known to contain vitamin c and other major carotenoids and specifically lycopene. The beta carotenoids and lycopene are known to prevent wrinkles on skin and even protecting skin from sun damage. If you come home from a hot sunny day, you can even apply a tomato on your skin, let it dry and wash off to remove tan.
If you are interested in reading the full post , http://www.recommendedthings.com/some-food-items-you-should-eat-for-glowing-and-gorgeous-skin/
Interested in products to make your skin glow? check out this great Lipid Drop Product from REMI-D