We all know that if we look good we are more confident. When we are confident we are happy!
- Don’t deviate, skin tends to enjoy being on a schedule. Develop a skin care routine for your particular skin type. The way you mistreat your skin today will show up in the future, so do your best to keep it happy and healthy It’s never too late. Exfoliate twice a week to rid your skin of dead cells. Have regular facials. Always moisturize.
- Eat a balanced diet – What we put in our bodies will show on our skin. Lack of proper nutrients makes your immune system less able to fight bacterial infections, including those on the skin.
- Keep your skin hydrated – dehydrated skin looks tired and worn. Aim to re-hydrate your body by drinking two liters of water a day. Caffeine prevents your body from making good use of the vitamins and minerals from your food. And avoid excessive alcohol intake, which causes your body to dehydrate using stored water to process the alcohol
- Get your rest – everyone should get the proper amount of sleep every night, 7 to 8 hours is best. A lack of sleep will show up under your eyes as dark circles or bags.
- Make time for exercise – Maintain a regular exercise schedule. Exercise gets the blood moving and creates a healthy body.
- Get your vitamin D – The sun releases Vitamin D naturally in the skin. This should be limited to less 30 min a day as the ultraviolet rays from the sun can cause irreversible damage and in the worst case lead to skin cancer. Always wear sunblock with a true SPF of 35 or greater.
- If you smoke stop. Nicotine attacks the blood vessels that feed the skin with nutrients and oxygen.