It seems like this year, the cold and flu has been going around right! There are easy ways to boost your immunity and decrease your chances of getting a cold or flu.
1. Wash your hands! this is your first line of defense… You should do this for at least 20 seconds.
2. Sleep! Its best to get more then 7 hours of sleep , ideally 8!
3. Eat immunity boosting foods. Chickens soup, garlic, salmon, ginger, yogurt, and even sweet potatos
4. Hydrate your body! bodies are made up of 60% water, and we need these fluids to carry nutrients throughout our bodies.
5. Don’t Stress! meditate, do what you can do release the stress from your body. I personally love yoga or walking my dogs with my headphones.
6. Disinfect, grab a can of disinfectant and do your door knobs, bathrooms, sinks, etc
7. Don’t play with your face, you can spread germs from touching your eyes, nose, and mouth
8. essential oils, Lemon, peppermint, lavender, and tea tree can be inhaled throughout the day to help prevent illness.
9. Lessen your work load. Packed schedules, partying, and traveling are sure ways to over do it and get sick
10. Take pro-biotics, gut health is extremely important for your overall health.